Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Diary of Tani 2: My goals of the month

So it is snowing even more today. Just when i thought it will start to melt.

I lived in Georgia all my life, so I am this southern girl who loves the warm summer afternoons which I experienced almost every of the year. Compared to where i live now, Georgia had only one month of winter. I hardly saw snow.

Now in Sweden, it's a whole different story.

When will spring come?????

Moving on.....

Since i have completed sfi and finally got my sfi bonus (pat on the back for me), I am studying SAS grund now. I plan on completing SAS grund level by the end of next week. I am very close to finishing it so i think it's quit possible to finally move on to SAS A.

I surprised myself by completing sfi in about 7 months, but i need to really keep it up and do the same for SAS levels! I have a long way to go.

I want to study pharmacy here and be an Apotekare!
So i really need to get started with university level studies here and start making some income as well.

Speaking of which, i need to start looking back at my biology and chemistry textbooks and do some self-tests on how much i remember from college back in the states.

Boy do i miss the states. I miss my home, my parents especially. My friends.. Just everything.

I need to visit soon so i can get this horrible homesick feeling out of me.

I have to book my tickets for next month.

No comments: