Monday, February 21, 2011

The Man who makes me smile

He just makes me smile.  No reason neccessary.  When he's not at home, I swear, he takes every bit of excitement and energy with him, leaving the house completely empty and silent, even when there is people in the house.  His presence puts a smile on every face.  It's just that wonderful outgoing personality he has.  Full of adventure and expressive emotions.

There are so many sides he carries.  From a reserved, down to earth sensitive grown man to a playfull, energetic 16-year-old young boy with his flirty mood.  He's that strong man of steel that has a soft spot hiding somewhere inside him. 

His self-confidence is simply amazing.  So amazing that you can never confuse it with arrogance. 

Honesty glows inside him. 

He lives the moment, enjoys life, and wants me to do the same.  He trusts me with all his heart.  How can I not do the same?

He gives me support in every single way.  Never lets me feel limited, never gave me a chance to say "I can't do this because of you" or say "I want this" more than once. 

He is so incredible.  Beyond words to express.  My biggest prize in life, my one and only love, my dear husband.

They way you came into my life still feels like a miracle, and always will.  I pray for you every day.  I will always be by your side.

You just make me smile.

No comments: